Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Got A New Camera
























It's been a while since I've posted a picture due to a very hectic schedule. And it's been a while since I've been able to go out and take pictures too! But I did happen to bring my new little camera I got for Christmas, a Kodak Easyshare V530, out with me one brisk winter afternoon. This picture is taken in the courtyard to my apartment complex in Durham. I really liked how blue the sky is reflected in the photo. Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday and have a Happy New Year!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie L. Black said...

Great color and composition...I love water towers (you'll have to see my collection sometime). Can't wait to see more! :)

8:32 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Wow, the sky is so blue. Beautiful!

12:34 AM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home