Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Poster Daisy



















Taken near Downtown Durham earlier this summer. Decided to take a walk one evening in my neighborhood and came across this gerber daisy in one of the flower gardens at Measurement Incorporated. I went to move a leaf to take this picture and disturbed a bunch of hidden ants. They were crawling all over the flower, but I decided to take the picture anyway. After a little editing in Photoshop, I was able to make the flower look bug-free. This is one of my earlier "posterized" images.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting colors in this one. Would love to see the shot WITH the ants too. Nice capture, Jaime.

7:21 PM, November 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!
I love the posterized effect - and the poster frame.

11:32 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger L2 said...

This is freaking fantastic! I've experimented with posterizing filters in the past, but never got anything as lovely as this.

Keep up the good work!

--Laurie

7:10 PM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home