Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Alien Cellular


















Since I haven't really been posting a photo every single day, I figured I'd post two today to try and catch up. This image was taken in my kitchen one night for a "Bubbles" challenge at DPChallenge.com. As for how I created the bubbles, I used some Palmolive and some water and disturbed the water enough to create a small layer of bubbles. The bowl is dark cobalt, so the background came out nice, dark and blue. I set my camera at Super Macro and started taking pictures. After some post processing, I ended up with Alien Cellular.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda neat how the cobalt blue bowl left you with a green background. Was that an artifact of the Photoshop work, or the bubbles? Nice capture, Jaime.

7:20 PM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home