Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Watercolor






















The Great Blue Heron of Sarah P. Duke Gardens. This heron was not people shy and came quite close to myself and others as several geese were being fed bread by some children. On a couple of occasions, the heron sqawked loudly and struck out at some geese when they got to close. So, needless to say, when the heron started walking toward me I became a bit weary. It was about 3 feet away from me when it struck down into the water and came up with a small catfish. It was a pretty amazing thing to see.! This image is one of several that I took on Saturday morning. I decided to represent this photo as a watercolor. Hope you like!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Thanks! And enjoy the harddrive! I love new toys. ha Just got a 120 not too long ago myself, and I already want another one. :-)

10:54 PM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger iFred said...

is that external? for how much?

7:50 AM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger Jaime said...

not sure i understand your question, ifred. are you asking if it's for sale?

3:27 PM, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home